NHL 20 – Ottawa Senators Franchise Mode #12 "Deadline Moves?"
Does it make sense? Or do we keep our heads down and move on?
As always, any support is more than appreciated. SMASH the like button if you haven’t already to help me conquer the Youtube algorithm and subscribe because PLZ.
BUY MY DOG A TREAT: https://streamlabs.com/tougie24
EDITING DOC: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kkwZ4tdTTnqwPjAt9fgzNl5hon4iz4zWN3VQMkQl4tE/edit?usp=sharing
I’m officially partnered by SeatGeek! The premier ticket purchasing app on the market today, use code “TOUGIE” to save $20 off your first ticket purchase! (https://seatgeek.com)
RULE SET FOR THE SERIES
– No limits on trading
– Controversy Wheel, every player and staff member is listed on the wheel. If selected, that person is gone. If it’s a player, we use the trade finder (if possible). If it’s a coach? They’re replaced with the lowest possible rated replacement for the rest of the season. If it’s a scout? No replacement can be hired for the rest of the season.
– Can’t pay coaches more than their asking price, to limit having top notch staff and to mirror real life staff issues in Ottawa.
– One scout per region.
– Can only spend $5Mil over cap floor
– Max Contract is no greater than 9% of the teams total cap. Example is Chabot’s deal being 8M per, with the cap ceiling for the first year of the deal being 90M.
– If a player doesn’t want to re-sign? They leave.
– 85% trick only. Players must be willing to take team friendly deals.
– Eugene gets one random pick from our top five picks in the draft, decided via wheel spin. That player must be signed, no matter what.
– Can’t offer a player more than their asking price.
#NHL20 #FranchiseMode #OttawaSenators